Its aims and objectives include:
– To promote the interests of its Members.
– To build an aspirational brand for the premium sector of the Irish fashion industry.
– To speak with a strong voice on behalf of its members to government, state agencies, media, business associations and the public at large.
– To create a forum for the dissemination of information of interest to Members through a program of formal lectures, guest addresses or informal discussion.
– To provide a facility for the sharing of commercial information of benefit to Members.
– To develop co-operative promotional strategies and events within the Membership and with other industries where common purpose can be served.
– To establish a basis for informal contact and support between Members.
– To actively encourage and nurture new entrants to the Irish fashion industry.